Unfortunately the Steering Team of The Catalysts has had to take the difficult decision to cancel the trip to Kylemore Abbey on Friday 9th October.

With the rising number of Covid-19 cases and the new country-wide restrictions, we feel it is only wise to err on the side of caution and postpone this long awaited trip until we can be more sure of everyone’s safety.

Thanks for your understanding everyone.